Saturday, November 12, 2016 5:30 pm to 11:59 pm
Location: Holy Trinity High School, Timberlea
FMGCS cordially invites all members to grace the occasion of "Deepavali- 2016" with your presence on Saturday November 12, 2016 at Holy Trinity High School. FMGCS will continue the tradition of celebrating this event with great Zeal together with traditional food, lights, divas, live musical band and fusion of Bollywood songs and dance.
Diwali Meet & Greet 2016 - Festive Dinner with Live melody
Date/Time: Saturday, Nov 12, 2016 5:30 pm-11:30 pm
Venue: Holy Trinity High School, Timberlea
Musical Party: "Sonal Vala & Group"
- 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM Appetizer & Social
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM Starter and Welcome songs
- 7:30 PM to 7:30 PM Welcome Speech/ Introduction
- 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM Live musical band from Sonal Vala & Group
- 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM Diwali Dinner with Diwali music
- 9:30 PM to Mid- Night Fusion of Bollywood song & dance with Live Band
Ticket sale is started at member's portal at the FMGCS website and will be available until November 6th 2016. Please note that there are a limited number of seats (400) available. Tickets are only available for members only on first come first basis.
Once limited number (400) tickets are sold, web portal will be closed.
Members Ticket rates:
• $25 per person for age 13 and above
• $20 per person for age 3 to12
• Kids under age 3 are free; need to buy ticket ($20) if seat is required
Buy Diwali Tickets for Members
How to purchase your tickets:
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- Check if you want Jain food
- Check on check box for family members who like to buy ticket for.
- Click "Continue".
- You will be redirect to PayPal where you need to pay.
- You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you.
- The best way to print your tickets is to click on “Get Ticket” link and when you see your tickets on the page, Press the Ctrl+P combination key to print your tickets.
- Present your printed ticket at the entrance.
Printed tickets and photo ID are required at the event for verification. No one will be allowed to without printed ticket.
Guests/Non-Members Ticket rates:
Ticket sale starts on October 29th 2016, on FMGCS Web portal,
• $40 per person for age 13 and above
• $30 per person for age 3 to 12
• Kids under age 3 are free; need to buy ticket ($30) if seat is required.
Click below link and follow instruction.
Buy Diwali Tickets for Guests/Non-members Instructions:
- All guests/non-members can buy guest tickets by entering phone number, email address.
- Please click on “Buy” under age category to add guest tickets in shopping cart.
- You must enter name prior to checkout and pay through PayPal.
- Guests can buy up to 10 tickets.
- Printed tickets and photo ID are required at the event for verification. No one including Guests will be allowed to without printed ticket.
Any Program are not successful without Volunteers, we need volunteers for Registration, Photography, Decoration and more. Please come forward & volunteer.
Please note that any purchased tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Note: Deadline to buy both members and guests/non-members ticket is Nov 6, 2016; so please hurry up to avoid any disappointment
Thanks again for your cooperation & support and looking forward to see you all for Diwali celebration.
Powder Drive, Timberlea, Alberta, T9K1S6, Canada