Saturday, July 13, 2019 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Location: J. Howard Pew Memorial Park (Waterways Park)
This year FMGCS is organizing an outdoor summer picnic.
The details are as follows:
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Timing: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Venue: J. Howard Pew Memorial Park (Waterways Park)
This year first time we organise KITE FLYING activity as we got permission from city. Various sports, activities and kite flying will be organised.
Tickets are free, you need to bring the ticket at food counter for food. Tickets purchased through online portal will serve as your RSVP and that will also help committee to plan this event more efficiently. We request members to print tickets and bring it with them. It is mandatory requirement for each member. Please note we will need one ticket per each person. (eg: If a family of four people are joining the picnic, we will need four tickets).
How to purchase your tickets. Click below link and follow instructions.
1. Visit https://membership.fmgcs.com/
2. Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login
3. Click on "Buy Ticket" menu, click on BUY KITE SET (Kite should be buy from Portal as Limited Key set available).
4. Check on check box for family members who like to buy ticket for
5. You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you
6. Present your printed or mobile tickets at the entrance
7. FMGCS not responsible for any injury during kite flying, Picnic and other activity.
Printed or Mobile tickets and photo ID are required at the event for verification. No one will be allowed to without a ticket.
9304 Mccormick Drive, Waterways, Fort McMurray, Wood Buffalo, Alberta, T9H 1C4, Canada