Sunday, October 16, 2016 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Location: Syncrude Sport & Wellness Centre, Downtown
We are very pleased to announce detail schedule of 2016 Navratri celebration. Please go through the detail below to buy tickets and sponsoring Prasad.
|1||Saturday Oct 01, 2016||6:30 pm to 11:30 pm||Music System||Syncrude Sports & Wellness Center|
|2||Saturday Oct 08, 2016||6:30 pm to 11:30 pm||Sargam Group Manoj Makwana||Syncrude Sports & Wellness Center|
|3||Sunday Oct 09, 2016||6:30 pm to 11:30 pm||Sargam Group Manoj Makwana||Syncrude Sports & Wellness Center|
|4||Sunday Oct 16, 2016||6:30 pm to 11:30 pm||Rishabh Group Achal Mehta||Syncrude Sports & Wellness Center|
Oct 1,8,9 & 16 Programs:
Syncrude Sports & Wellness Centre
8115 Franklin Avenue,
Fort McMurray, Alberta T9H 2H7
Season Pass rates for Members:
$30 per person for age 13 and above
$25 per person for age 6 to 12
No charge for age 5 and below
Ticket sale is started at member's portal at the FMGCS website and will be available until Sep 28, 2016
Season Pass rates for Non-Members:
$80 per person for age 6 and above
Season Pass for Non-members will be available at the FMGCS website http://www.membership.fmgcs.com/guest from Sep 21, 2016 to Sep 28, 2016
Sponsorship for Prasad:
Any member, who would like to sponsor Prasad, please contact Food Coordinators Manisha Pandya 780-531-4956 Or Shreya Patel 780-972-0291
How to buy tickets:
Steps to Buy Navratri 2016 tickets:
- Visit www.fmgcs.com
- Click on "Login" button
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login
- Click on "Buy Ticket" tab
- Check if you want to volunteer for “Navratri 2016”
- Check on checkbox for family members who like to attend Navratri 2016
- Click "Buy Tickets" button.
- You will be directed Paypal website where you will have to pay for the ticket.
- Once payment is cleared then you will get successful message and an automated email will be sent to you with “Get Ticket” link.
- The best way to print your tickets is to click on “Get Ticket” link and when you see your tickets on the page, Press the Ctrl+P combination key to print your tickets
- Please print it to present at event
1) What happen if I do not receive e-ticket email?
You can print your ticket through membership portal. Please click on "Buy Ticket" menu under membership portal and click on "Get ticket" link, a new window with ticket image will open, press Ctrl+P to print your tickets.
2) What happens if I want purchase ticket for some of my family members who are not registered at membership portal?
You need to login to your membership portal and go to "Member Details" page, then click "Edit details" at bottom of the page and add your members and save changes.
3) What happen if I receive error when I am trying to buy tickets?
Please report any error to firstname.lastname@example.org email. If possible, please take screenshot of the page and attach with your email.
Hope to see you all of at the event.
9908 Penhorwood Street, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 3N3, Canada