Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Holy Trinity High School, Timberlea
As a part of family day, this year the FMGCS is planning an indoor Family Sports Day event at Holy Trinity High School, on Sunday, February 19th, 2017.
There will be indoor games for all age group as listed below: (* Registration required)
- Carrom* (two age groups): 1] 8-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Chess* (two age groups): 1] 8-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Lemon & Spoon* (Limboo Chamchi Daud) (three age groups): 1] 5-10 yrs., 2) 11- 20 yrs., 3] 21 yrs. and above
- Musical Chair* (three age groups): 1] 5-10 yrs., 2] 11-20 yrs., 3] 21 yrs. and above
- Family Fun Game Open to all members age 10 yrs and above (5.30 pm to 7.00 pm)
- Rubik’s Cube* competition (3.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Badminton* (two age groups): 1] 8-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Volley Ball will be open for members to join and have fun
- For Kids, under 5yrs, paper and crayons will be provided
This is the tentative schedule for the event; details will be communicated once we have completed the registration: All games will be played between 1.00 pm to 7.30 pm Dinner will start around 7.30pm.
NOTE: INDOOR SHOES ARE MANDATORY INSIDE GYM ARENA
We are looking for your continued volunteer support to make this event a great success. Members with proper knowledge of the different game rules can help us as the judges and others can help with other volunteering work. Also looking for members with Chess, Carrom board and other sports equipment.
Please note that, last day for registration: Wednesday, February 15th, 2017.
If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please login and select "RSVP for dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event. This will help our food coordinators to plan for the food.
For any questions related to registration please contact Tejal Patel @ 780-607-1887 or Hetal Patel @ 780-607-3033
2017 FMGCS Sports Day registration instructions:
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- To participate for the event, each family member needs to select Sports (you can select more than one)
- If you want to "Volunteer" then please select "Volunteering".
- If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please select "RSVP for Dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event.
- Click "Continue".
- You will get successful message and an automated email as confirmation.
- If you want to change selection then you can do it by just selecting different sports and click "Continue".
- Print your tickets to present at the event.
Please be advised that, The FMGCS will not be responsible for any personal injuries during the sport event, participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. Parents are responsible for their children. We wish to have a fun filled event.
2) AGM - Annual General Meeting:
The AGM will be held for year 2016-2017 will be on March 25th, 2017. A separate email will be sent for getting nominations in for interested candidates who want to apply for executive committee role for year 2017-2018. Please stay tuned for further communication of AGM event.
1) What happen if I do not receive confirmation email?
You can only print your tickets through membership portal. Please login and click on "Dashboard" menu and you will be able to print your purchased tickets from there, a new window with ticket image will open, press Ctrl+P to print your tickets.
2) What happens if I want purchase ticket for some of my family members who are not registered at membership portal?
You need to login to your membership portal and go to "Member Details" page, then click "Edit details" at bottom of the page and add your members and save changes.
3) What happen if I receive error when I am trying to buy tickets?
Please report any error to firstname.lastname@example.org email in timely manner. If possible, please take screenshot of the page and attach with your email.
Hope to see you all of at the event.
Powder Drive, Timberlea, Fort McMurray, Alberta, T9K1S6, Canada