As a part of family day, this year the FMGCS is planning an indoor Family Sports Day event at Holy Trinity High School, on Saturday, February 20th, 2016.
1) Family Sports Day
Download Program Schedule
There will be indoor games for all age group as listed below:
This is the tentative schedule for the event; details will be communicated once we have completed the registration: All games will be played between 1.00 pm to 7.30 pm Dinner will start around 7.30pm.
- Carom* (two age groups): 1] 8 y-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Chess* (two age groups): 1] 8 y-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Lemon & Spoon* (Limboo Chamchi Daud) (three age groups): 1] 5-10 yrs., 2) 11- 20 yrs., 3] 21 yrs. and above
- Musical Chair* (three age groups): 1] 5-10 yrs., 2] 11-20 yrs., 3] 21 yrs. and above
- Antakshari* open to all members age 10 yrs. and above (5.30 pm to 7.00 pm)
- Zumba dance ( 7.00 pm to 7.30 pm)
- Rubik’s Cube competition (3.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
- Badminton* (two age groups): 1] 8 y-15 yrs., 2] 16 yrs., & above (1.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
- Volley Ball will be open for members to join and have fun
- For Kids, under 5yrs, paper and crayons will be provided
We are looking for your continued volunteer support to make this event a great success. Members with proper knowledge of the different game rules can help us as the judges and others can help with other volunteering work. Also looking for members with Chess, Carom board and other sports equipment.
* Registration required.
Please note that, last day for registration: Wednesday, February 10th, 2016.
If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please login and select "RSVP for dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event. This will help our food coordinators to plan for the food.
For any questions related to registration please contact Manoj Makwana @ 587-464-1423 or Sanjay Talati @ 780-215-7018
2016 FMGCS Sports Day registration instructions:
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- Check if you want to volunteer for “Family Sports Day” event.
- To participate for the event, each family member needs to select Sports (you can select more than one)
- If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please select "RSVP for Dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event.
- Click "Continue".
- You will get successful message and an automated email as confirmation.
- If you want to change selection then you can do it by just selecting different sports and click "Continue".
- Print your tickets to present at the event.
Please be advised that, The FMGCS will not be responsible for any personal injuries during the sport event, participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. Parents are responsible for their children. We wish to have a fun filled event.