Saturday, August 16, 2014 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Location: J Howard Pew Memorial Park (Water Ways Park)
We would like to invite you for the celebration of 67th anniversary of India's Independence Day. This year we will celebrate Independence Day on Aug 16th, 2014 together with Summer Picnic at J Howard Pew Memorial Park (Water Ways Park). Please mark date in your calender to celebrate Independence Day with summer picnic.
Program outline as below
Flag Hoisting: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Both Indian and Canadian National anthem by Youth volunteers (6 to 18 years)
- Light snacks will be served after flag hosting
Summer Picnic: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Various sports activities will be organised followed by dinner
Follow steps listed here to purchase your tickets, tickets are free,
Steps to register/purchase Independence Day Celebration and Summer Picnic 2014:
- Visit www.fmgcs.com
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- Check if you want to volunteer for “Flag Hosting”, “Summer Picnic”.
- Check on check box for family members who like to attend picnic.
- Click "Continue".
- You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you.
- The best way to print your tickets is to click on “Get Ticket” link and when you see your tickets on the page, Press the Ctrl+P combination key to print your tickets.
- Present your printed ticket at picnic.
- You are done!!!
All members must bring ticket/tickets at food counter for food. Ticket purchase through online portal will serve as your RSVP as well, will help committee to plan this event more efficiently.
Any youth who would like to participate for flag hosting activities including singing national anthems, please contact Sarthi @ 780-972-7692 & Chirag Patel @ 780-972-2631. We will contact volunteers for flag hosting, sports activities and food arrangement. Your volunteer support is a key ingredient for quality program. So please come forward to volunteer for different task for celebrating Independence Day and picnic together.
J Howard Pew Memorial Park