Saturday, May 31, 2014 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Eagle Ridge, Timberlea
Meeting Point: Picnic area at the pond between Swallow Way and Grouse Way
FMGCS has been actively participating in number of community programs throughout the year to foster community volunteering with cultural activities. As a part of our ongoing commitment to local community, we are participating again this year for Spring Clean-up.This year many of you have encouraged us by showing interest to volunteer for Spring Clean Up through online registration. we are looking forward to see all volunteers to join us on Spring clean-up on May 10th.
We encourage kids and seniors to join this event. Volunteer are requested to arrive at 10:45 AM at assembly area for registration. Light lunch will be provided for volunteers after cleanup. For volunteer registration & more information, please contact Avani Shah @ 780-715-1821 or Sarthi Shah @ 780-972-7692.
Safety is always first priority. Find below tips For Conducting a Safe Clean Up
- Visit your site and assess it for possible hazards. What can you do to minimize any dangers?
- Wear gloves during your clean up.
- Youth under 18 must wear safety goggles when using the graffiti removing wipes.
- Do not pick up any dangerous items including broken glass and discarded needles.
- Volunteers are discouraged from cleaning along all highways.
- Be very careful around parked cars and driveways.
For more information please the visit website below. Conducting a Safe Clean Up
288 Swallow Way, Fort McMurray, AB T9K, Canada