Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Location: J Howard Pew Memorial Park (Water Ways Park)
We hope that you had a good summer so far and are pleased to invite you for long awaited FMGCS summer picnic.
Summer Picnic Date: Sunday, August 30, 2015
Timing: 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: J. Howard Pew Memorial Park (Waterways Park)
Last date to register: Friday, August 28, 2015
- Fun Cricket game for kids will be held during picnic at 3pm; members are requested to bring cricket gears for their kids if they have
- Trophy distribution for the FPL 2015 tournament and Western Canada Summer Games Cultural dance participant appreciation will be done during picnic at 4pm
- Various sports activities will be organised followed by dinner at 6:30pm
Please remember to bring sun screen lotion, cap/sunglasses to protect against sun, bugs spray and a chair.
How to Register and get free tickets:
Follow steps listed here to purchase your tickets, tickets are free, but you need to bring ticket(s) at food counter for food. Ticket purchase through online portal will serve as your RSVP as well, will help committee to plan this event more efficiently. We request members to print tickets and bring it with you. It is mandatory requirement for each members. Please note we will need one ticket per each person. (eg: If a family of four people are joining the picnic, we will need four tickets).
Steps to register/purchase 2015 Summer Picnic:
- Click on "Login" button
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login
- Click on "Buy Ticket" tab
- Check if you want to volunteer for “Summer Picnic”
- Check on check box for family members who like to attend picnic
- Click "Continue"
- You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you
- The best way to print your tickets is to click on “Get Ticket” link and when you see your tickets on the page, Press the Ctrl+P combination key to print your tickets
- Please print it to present at picnic
- You are done!!!
1) What happen if I do not receive e-ticket email?
You can print your ticket through membership portal. Please click on "Buy Ticket" menu under membership portal and click on "Get ticket" link, a new window with ticket image will open, press Ctrl+P to print your tickets.
2) What happens if I want purchase ticket for some of my family members who are not registered at membership portal?
You need to login to your membership portal and go to "Member Details" page, then click "Edit details" at bottom of the page and add your members and save changes.
3) What happen if I receive error when I am trying to buy tickets?
Please report any error to [email protected] email. If possible, please take screenshot of the page and attach with your email.
Hope to see you all of members on Sunday.
J. Howard Pew Memorial Park