Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Father Patrick Mercredi High School, Thickwood
As a part of family day, this year the FMGCS is planning an indoor family sport event at Father Patrick Mercredi High School, Thickwood on Sunday, February 15th, 2015.
Family Sports Day
There will be indoor games for all age group as listed below:
· Carom (two age groups): 1] 11y-20yrs., 2] 21yrs., & above
· Chess (two age groups): 1] 11y-20yrs., 2] 21yrs., & above
· Lemon & Spoon (Limboo Chamchi Daud) (three age groups): 1] 5-10 yrs., 2) 11-20yrs., 3] 21yrs and above
· Musical Chair (three age groups): 1] 5-10yrs., 2] 11-20 yrs., 3] 21yrs and above
· Antakshari open to all members age 10yrs and above
· Zumba dance
For Kids, under 5yrs, paper and crayons will be provided.
Tentative schedule for this event: All games will be played between 1:00pm to 6:00pm Dinner will start around 6:00pm.
We are looking for your continued volunteer support to make this event a great success.
Please note that, last day and time for registration: Saturday, February 7th, 2015.
If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please login and select "RSVP for dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event. This will help our food co-ordinator to plan for the food.
2015 FMGCS Sports Day registration instructions:
- Visit www.fmgcs.com
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- Check if you want to volunteer for “Family Sports Day” event.
- To participate for the event, each family member needs to select Sports (you can select more than one)
- If you do not want to participate in any sport activity but would like to be there during dinner then please select "RSVP for Dinner" for each family members who would like to attend the event.
- Click "Continue".
- You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you.
- If you want to change selection then you can do it by just selecting different sports and click "Continue".
Please be advised that, The FMGCS will not be responsible for any personal injuries during the sport event, participants are responsible for their own safety during the event. Parents are responsible for their children. We wish to have a fun filled event.
1) What happen if I do not receive e-ticket email?
You can print your ticket through membership portal. Please click on "Buy Ticket" menu under membership portal and click on "Get ticket" link, a new window with ticket image will open, press Ctrl+P to print your tickets.
2) What happens if I want purchase ticket for some of my family members who are not registered at membership portal?
You need to login to your membership portal and go to "Member Details" page, then click "Edit details" at bottom of the page and add your members and save changes.
3) What happen if I receive error when I am trying to buy tickets?
Please report any error to email@example.com email. If possible, please take screenshot of the page and attach with your email.
Father Patrick Mercredi High School, Thickwood