Saturday, November 1, 2014 5:00 pm to 11:59 pm
Location: Sawridge Inn
FMGCS cordially invites all members to grace the occasion of "Diwali - The festival of Lights" with your presence on November 01, 2014 at Sawridge Inn. FMGCS will continue the tradition of celebrating this event with great Zeal together with traditional food, lights, divas, live musical band with " Mehul Joshi Group" and fusion of Bollywood songs and dance.
Tickets rates :
- $40 per person for age 13 and above
- $20 per person for age 1 to 12
Ticket sale is started at member's portal at the FMGCS website and will be available until Oct 20th. Please note that there is a limited number of seats available at Sawridge Inn and we will make all possible attempts to accommodate all the members register prior to deadline. Tickets are only available for members only on first come first basis.
How to purchase your tickets:
- Click on "Membership" menu.
- Enter your credential (your primary email ID and password for FMGCS portal) to login.
- Click on "Buy Ticket" menu.
- Check if you want Jain food
- Check on check box for family members who like to buy ticket for.
- Click "Continue".
- You will be redirect to Paypal where you need to pay.
- You will get successful message and an automated email with copy of your e-tickets will be sent to you.
- The best way to print your tickets is to click on “Get Ticket” link and when you see your tickets on the page, Press the Ctrl+P combination key to print your tickets.
- Present your printed ticket at the entrance.
Printed tickets and photo ID are required at the event for verification. No one will be allowed to without printed ticket.
1) What happen if I do not receive e-ticket email?
You can print your ticket through membership portal. Please click on "Buy Ticket" menu under membership portal and click on "Get ticket" link, a new window with ticket image will open, press Ctrl+P to print your tickets.
2) What happens if I want purchase ticket for some of my family members who are not registered at membership portal?
You need to login to your membership portal and go to "Member Details" page, then click "Edit details" at bottom of the page and add your members and save changes.
3) What happen if I receive error when I am trying to buy tickets?
Please report any error to email@example.com email. If possible, please take screenshot of the page and attach with your email.
A special thanks to all volunteers who have registered for volunteering work for Diwali. One of the committee member will contact you to assign volunteer task. Happy Diwali.
530 Mackenzie Blvd, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4C4, Canada